Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Fresh application registration procedure check online now. Download JSAF from jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh State government has relieved E-pass from student scholarships management and disbursement. A new web portal and committee was formed in the name of Jnanabhumi by N. Chandra Babu Naidu (Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh). To monitor the scholarships allowance for students from college level and school level Janabhumi will accept applications from Students only.
All the education institutions of AP state need to register in Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in website with in August to get their recognition. If not students of that particular institution will not find the school or college name while applying. The difference in Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Application from E-pass is Student will submit the application to college and Social welfare office directly.
Let us see the application procedure to apply for Fresh Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship application.
J-SAF foms Downloading or how to get hard copy.
J- SAF forms should be given by the college management to the students in the time of admission. The sample of this form is available in official site Jananabhumi.ap.gov.in you can download it
This forms will be given by the society welfare department in free fro the 2017-18 academic year students
This J-SAF forms is totally free. Any type of fee should not charge from the students and students should submitted this form in their admission time
Those who want to become eligible in RTF & MTF they should submit this Application form to admission in-charge in the time of 7 days from the admission date
Students should keep this application form with them safely after taking the signature and stamp of the admission in-charge.
Required Documents to apply for jnanabhumi post matric scholarship application
- Students Who are having the white ration card they no need to provide the income certificate. Those who are not having the white ration card they should provide the income certificate
- The income certificate is eligible for 4 years from the date it was issued
- The caste certificate which is issued from the mee seva is totally eligible
- If the management cross these rules and force students fo the latest mee seva documents they will be punished sivearly
- Which phone number (RMN) and Email id (REM) is registered in this form this number and email id is used for the postmetric scholarship issues, information and OTP’s
- So, students should change their mobile number and email id which is registered in the form
- User id, Password, O T P and other information should keep secretly which is sent to the RMN, REM
- Students should bring a copy of their bank account passbook first page
- To submit this application students should contact the bank and open the account linked with zero balance and with linked with Aadhar of the applicant.
- Students should contact their conserned bank and can get the rupay cards if there is any problem then contact the district society welfare department
- To know weather your bank account is linked with your aadhar number or not just make a dial from any GSM mobile as *99*99# and follow the next instructions finally if u got a message like your bank account is not linked with your Aadhar number then immediately go and contact the bank and make your account linked with your Aadhar number
- If your not using that mobile number which is given by you in the time of Aadhar enrollment time then immediately contact your near by Aadhar enrollment center and make your current mobile number link to the Aadhar
- Finish the numbers completely without any mistakes which is in this form
- After submitting the Jananabhumi application form students will get their user id, password to the mobile number and email id which are in the application form
- Students should inform to the college principal after updating their post metric scholarship details in their Jananabhumi portal
- Students should complete their bio-metric confirmation with in 15 days from the admission date to get post-metric scholarships
- If there is any registration problem or you want any information immediately call the people’s first help line 1100.
Submit your review
hai my name is Deepthi i am from AP and studying in Hyderabad Telangana in a national institute. i applied my scholarship in my first of academic year 2019-17 in ap eppass website later in second year did not know about this jnana bhumi website so i am followed ap epass for the renewel date and i failed to renewel now i am inmyfourth year and how can i login and register my scholarship in jnana bhumi website please guide me.
Its one of the useful site wit lot of helpful information for student awaits for jnanabhumi scholarship and results.
This website is very use ful to know the details about Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship application 2017. I have applied my form by downloading from the website.
Thanks for your feedback. We will guide you in further process if needed.